Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

3 posters

Let's get some events going! (PS. There's a party involved!)

Ginger Think
    Ginger Think

Let's get some events going! (PS. There's a party involved!) Empty Let's get some events going! (PS. There's a party involved!)

Post by Ginger Think Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Hello everyone! I suppose that I am still fairly new to the clan, and have started and participated in a couple of informal and impromptu trips to the KBD and a couple of the wilderness bosses.

However, I would very much like to organise a big event where the whole clan (or as many as possible!) attend! I am open to suggestions as to what this could be, but I have already thought of the reason behind it:

MY 99 DEFENCE PARTY!!! WOO!!

If everyone would be up for attending this "party" and then all doing something as a clan after I think that we could all have a bit of fun! The event doesn't have to be something combat related, so if anyone has any ideas then let them be known!

Also, there might be some sort of give away with a reasonable cash prize if I can think up a competition Very Happy.

Peace out everyone!
    Ginger Think.
    Thy42
    Thy42

Let's get some events going! (PS. There's a party involved!) Empty Re: Let's get some events going! (PS. There's a party involved!)

Post by Thy42 Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:04 am

I will certainly come to whatever you set up, just post it as a new topic when you think of something! Also as far as events I was thinking a trouble brewing event after the new update would be good, we could do it with as few as 2 people (but we generally get quite a bit more!)
    Ginger Think
    Ginger Think

Let's get some events going! (PS. There's a party involved!) Empty Re: Let's get some events going! (PS. There's a party involved!)

Post by Ginger Think Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:12 am

Will do! In all the years that I have played runescape (even pre eoc) I have never played trouble brewing, so I will definitely be up for that!
    a2bpdrohx69
    a2bpdrohx69

Post by a2bpdrohx69 Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:47 am

When are you planning on hitting 99 def?

I am currently going for 99 fishing and I hope I'd get it asap.

If you could wait a bit for 99 def, we could keep a double event. Me hitting 99 in the fishing guild and you 99 def by killing the man in the guild Smile.
    Ginger Think
    Ginger Think

Post by Ginger Think Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:52 am

Well I am currently 682k from 99 def. I am not proper going to it at the moment and only doing around 100k xp a day, maybe a little less.

A double event would be nice! How far are you from 99 fishing?
    a2bpdrohx69
    a2bpdrohx69

Post by a2bpdrohx69 Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:53 pm

Ginger Think wrote:Well I am currently 682k from 99 def. I am not proper going to it at the moment and only doing around 100k xp a day, maybe a little less.

A double event would be nice! How far are you from 99 fishing?

I'm only 87 fish Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 am