Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

3 posters

Digs 99 Construction party..?

Dig Bic
    Dig Bic

Digs 99 Construction party..? Empty Digs 99 Construction party..?

Post by Dig Bic Thu May 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Hey guys! I'm quickly approaching 99 construction which will be my biggest achievement in OSRS to date! I wasn't planning on having any sort of 99 party but I figured I might as well ask the clan if you guys have any ideas of what I should do to celebrate this event! I most likely will NOT be having a drop party as I've already blown enough money on the skill so don't even suggest it. :p Also if there is a time that would be convenient for most people for me to have a 99 party then you should post it here as well! I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas Smile
    ThatOneCloud
    ThatOneCloud

Digs 99 Construction party..? Empty Re: Digs 99 Construction party..?

Post by ThatOneCloud Thu May 22, 2014 4:15 pm

A 'Parade of Homes' of sorts? I know your house isn't fancy, but neither is mine (or most of ours?)
    Nonetheless, we could piddle around with what activities there are and try to make a good time of it. I 'unno, that's the first thing that came to my mind.
    Dig Bic
    Dig Bic

Post by Dig Bic Thu May 22, 2014 4:17 pm

That could be fun! If theres anything that I should add to my house to make some sort of event more enjoyable I'm open to suggestions
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:20 am