Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

Dusk Takes On The King Black Dragon

Sentai
    Sentai

Dusk Takes On The King Black Dragon Empty Dusk Takes On The King Black Dragon

Post by Sentai Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:17 am

Dusk Takes On The King Black Dragon King_Black_Dragon

Get your antifires & combat equipment ready! Dusk will be gathering to kill the one & only King Black Dragon this Saturday! The new pets were released a couple weeks ago, and I thought we could get together to see if we could capture one of those illusive creatures! This will be a great time to meet some of the newer (or older) members & have some fun while getting some loot!

Information:
    Date: Saturday, August 2nd
    Time: 5:00 PM EST / 10:00 PM GMT
    Requirements: There are no official requirements, but mid-level combat stats are recommended because the KBD can hit hard.
    What to bring? Anti-dragonfire shields are a must. Prayer pots, super restore pots & potions corresponding to the attack style you are using (magic, range, melee) are all recommended.
    Eh Right
    Eh Right

Dusk Takes On The King Black Dragon Empty Re: Dusk Takes On The King Black Dragon

Post by Eh Right Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:50 am

Recommended stats? I'm a zerker so 45 defence but please give me a idea about what should i train my range to (CURRENTLY 39) so i can get a crack on it.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:15 am