Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

Dusk Takes on The Blast Furnace

Sentai
    Sentai

Dusk Takes on The Blast Furnace Empty Dusk Takes on The Blast Furnace

Post by Sentai Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:03 am

So, Dusk will be trying out the Blast furnace for the first time on Saturday! Get your ores (Coal & Iron->Rune) ores ready for some smithing fun with the clan! This minigame is VERY profitable & also gives you a bunch of smithing exp, so that's a huge bonus! Please note that access to Keldagrim is necessary for this event, although you do not need to finish any quests.

Information:
    Date: Sunday, July 13th 2014
    Time: 5:00PM EST / 10:00PM GMT
    Requirements: The team must consist of multiple (or one) person with the follow levels: 30 firemaking, agility, crafting & strength. A sense of teamwork is also a MUST.

If you have never played this minigame and you're interested in coming, please read this guide.
    Sentai
    Sentai

Dusk Takes on The Blast Furnace Empty Re: Dusk Takes on The Blast Furnace

Post by Sentai Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:49 am

This event is in only 3 hours and 10 minutes! Please attend if you can. Thy, Vespy & Rock will be hosting it as I am away for family stuff.

Thanks!

Sentai

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:40 am

Thanks to those who attended!
    Thy42,
    Sunken rock,
    and myself.

unfortuantely, I was late, and was unable to capture any screenshots, and due to the poor turnout, the workload was too high to get screenshots during.

after looking at the feedback for the reasons behind the low attendance, I believe this mini-game may be an unpopular one, and therefore may not be repeated within the near future. If you do enjoy the mini-game and could not attend for different reasons, or would like to see it repeated in the near future, please do leave us a message on this thread so that we know.

Thanks everyone,
    ~Crash <3
    Vespian Doom
    Vespian Doom

Post by Vespian Doom Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:36 am

Sorry i couldn't attend, I had family issues come up last minute and was unable to attend, My apologies for my absence. I kinda figured not alot would show due to the high smithing requirement but it is personally one of my favorite minis. If fate permits next time I will be there

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:24 am

Vespian Doom wrote:Sorry i couldn't attend, I had family issues come up last minute and was unable to attend, My apologies for my absence. I kinda figured not alot would show due to the high smithing requirement but it is personally one of my favorite minis. If fate permits next time I will be there
    thanks for the response vespian! If we get some more positive responses I'm sure we could run it again in the future, if not and you wish to do some and I'm online, give me a shout and I'll give you a hand!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:40 am