Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

orbi app :)

orbi
    orbi

orbi app :) Empty orbi app :)

Post by orbi Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Username: Deer Dance
    Total level: 1612
    Timezone: PST
    Highest skill:94 Magic
    Lowest skill: 25 Defence
    Tell us about yourself: I started RS a very long time ago and quit when the EoC was implemented. Now with OSRS i started on the first day. I occasionally enjoy making gfx. I use Teamspeak and IRC frequently.    
    Introduction: http://dusk-rs.betaboard.net/t554-hey-everyone
    Why did you choose Dusk? Because other clans didnt have a website!
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Yes. Yes.
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events?as much as i possibly can
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week?
    a couple times a week for sure maybe even more, who knows Smile
    Sentai
    Sentai

orbi app :) Empty Re: orbi app :)

Post by Sentai Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:19 am

Hey there orbi! We're planning on getting a Teamspeak server up & running very soon. Would you recommend getting an IRC channel?

Anyway, welcome to the clan! You've been accepted into Dusk. Pleased to meet you. Smile I hope you have a nice time with us, and I hope to see you around the CC and forums!
    orbi
    orbi

Post by orbi Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:26 am

Sentai wrote:Hey there orbi! We're planning on getting a Teamspeak server up & running very soon. Would you recommend getting an IRC channel?

Anyway, welcome to the clan! You've been accepted into Dusk. Pleased to meet you. Smile I hope you have a nice time with us, and I hope to see you around the CC and forums!
    yeah an IRC channel is good for attracting people from IRC and it also has a lot of bots that are helpful

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:54 am