Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

Menaiidk Application

Menaiidk
    Menaiidk

Menaiidk Application Empty Menaiidk Application

Post by Menaiidk Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:48 pm

Username:Menaiidk
    Total level:1116
    Timezone:GMT (Uk)
    Highest skill: Woodcutting and Fletching - 73
    Lowest skill: Runecrafting, Construction, Hunter - 1 (plan on grinding all skills up to 50 by the end of next month)
    Tell us about yourself: I'm 21 years old, I go to university in north wales but was born in London. I have two German Sheppards and a bearded dragon. I'm very in to my sport and play both types of rugby Smile

Why did you choose Dusk? Been looking at joining a pvm clan so train skills and eventually do bosses with reliable people and just in general to have fun playing osrs with other people.
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? yes
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events? i will most definitely try
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week? yeh aha
    Sentai
    Sentai

Menaiidk Application Empty Re: Menaiidk Application

Post by Sentai Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:16 am

Hey there Menaii!

Welcome to the clan! You've been accepted to Dusk. Smile You seem like a really cool person, and I hope to see you around the clan chat and forums!

All the best,
    Sentai

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:02 am