Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

JonSad Application

Sokolosi
    Sokolosi

JonSad Application Empty JonSad Application

Post by Sokolosi Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:06 am

Username: JonSad
    Total level: 1022
    Timezone: +1
    Highest skill: 73 we
    Lowest skill: hunting 1
    Tell us about yourself: I used to play re until they changed it than I started. 2 weeks ago again with the old school.

I like music and books I often read while woodcutting and fishing as well. I like to travel I been in all continents except Australia that is just to far even to fly lol.

Why did you choose Dusk? I met a friend in re and he suggested me to join while I was asking for help in Heros quest and the guys helped me in a min and that is really good having friends like him. I will help anyone that needs my help in the game.
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Yes
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events? Yes
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week? Yes

Yayo!
    Thy42
    Thy42

JonSad Application Empty Re: JonSad Application

Post by Thy42 Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:55 am

Hi there Jonsad,

Thanks for resending your application with the template! I'm happy to say your application has been accepted, welcome to dusk! Please join the clan chat when you get the chance.

Regards,
    Thy

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 am