Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

Acid Unicorn Application

Acid
    Acid

Acid Unicorn Application Empty Acid Unicorn Application

Post by Acid Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Username:Acid Unicorn
    Total level:1127
    Timezone:MDT
    Highest skill:75 Attack
    Lowest skill:1 Runecraft/Hunter
    Tell us about yourself:I'm originally from Ontario, but I live in Calgary, AB now as a Project Coordinator for a large General Contracting firm (I went to school for Architecture). I'm 22 years old, married, and love gaming when I'm not working.. Even though I do work.. A LOT. I am on sporadically, but I am pretty active.
    Why did you choose Dusk?I want a friendly community clan to chat with while I skill/slay.
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them?Yes.
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events?If I'm on I will attend events.. I may have to be in the mood for bosses though.
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week?
    Yes, I will browse the forums a lot as I work at a desk all day, and I generally love forums. Favourite thing about clans.
    Rock
    Rock

Acid Unicorn Application Empty Re: Acid Unicorn Application

Post by Rock Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:43 am

Hi Acid,

It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the ranks of Dusk! Thank you for applying, I will do my best to give you your rank in the clan chat soon. Looking forward to seeing you on some time (:

Regards,
    Rock

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 am