Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Application Template

Sentai
    Sentai

Application Template Empty Application Template

Post by Sentai Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:08 pm

To join Dusk, you must post the following application. Copy and past the template below & then create a new thread (the button is located near the top), paste the template, fill it out & then post said thread.

Please title your thread as so: "[Name]'s Application", for example: Super Sentai's Application.

Username:
    Total level:
    Timezone:
    Highest skill:
    Lowest skill:
    Tell us about yourself:

Insert an introduction here - at least 2 lines. For example, you could tell us about your hobbies/interests, what kind of pets you have, where you're from or literally anything about you!

Why did you choose Dusk?
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them?
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events?
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week?

Code:
    [color=#FF0000][color=#FF0000]Username:[/color]
    [color=#FF0000]Total level:[/color]
    [color=#FF0000]Timezone:[/color]
    [color=#FF0000]Highest skill:[/color]
    [color=#FF0000]Lowest skill:[/color]
    [color=#FF0000]Tell us about yourself:[/color]
    [Insert the your introduction here - at least 2 lines.]
    [color=#FF0000]Why did you choose Dusk?[/color]
    [color=#FF0000]Have you read the [url=http://www.dusk-rs.com/t2-clan-rules]rules[/url]? Do you agree with them?[/color]
    [color=#FF0000]Will you actively support the clan by attending events?[/color]
    [color=#FF0000]Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week?[/color][/color]

Sample Application:

Username: Super Sentai
    Total level: 1190
    Timezone: EST
    Highest skill: 71 ranged
    Lowest skill: 15 hunter
    Tell us about yourself:
    Hi there, my name's Zachary! I'm a 20 year old from Ottawa, Ontario. I love animals (especially dogs, cats & rabbits), music & film. I'm currently studying to become a social worker, as I'd like to make a positive impact on this world!
    Why did you choose Dusk?
    I chose Dusk because, well, I started it. I wanted a strong, friendly community to play Old Scholl RuneScape with, and I thought that I could create one out of the ashes of a former clan, Dawn. So, Crash and I banded together and set this little community up.
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them?
    Of course!
    Will you actively support the clan?
    Yes. Smile
    Will you be active on the forums, check at least a couple times per week?
    Yes!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:51 am