Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

3 posters

AmateurLuck Application

Chessmaster
    Chessmaster

AmateurLuck Application Empty AmateurLuck Application

Post by Chessmaster Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Username: AmateurLuck
    Total level: 495 (and rising  Smile )
    Timezone: Central Standard Time (US)
    Highest skill: Fletching (67 atm)
    Lowest skill: Def/Pray/Agil/Herb/Thief/Slay/Farm/Cons/Hunt (all still at 1 currently)
    Tell us about yourself:
    My name is Andrew and I am 21 years old. I am currently in college and am working on a bachelor's in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. I have played RuneScape on and off since 2005, but haven't really played since EoC. My favorite skill is Magic, and I have gotten it on 2 separate accounts (one being on this account pre-EoC). Back in the day, I was a Castle Wars fiend and barraged my way to having the gold and blue-trimmed platebody (does that even exist anymore?). Currently, my goal is to reach a 10M cash stack which I hope to achieve through skilling (probably through maxing out fletching, cooking, and eventually hunter). I am currently a pure but will more than likely end up aiming for a quest cape, thus gaining defense and prayer levels.
    Why did you choose Dusk? The template on Zybez caught my eye, but the kindness and positive interaction among the members lured me in.
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Completely.
    Will you actively support the clan? Yes, I will.
    Will you be active on the forums, check at least a couple times per week? I will probably check them more than that.
    Sentai
    Sentai

AmateurLuck Application Empty Re: AmateurLuck Application

Post by Sentai Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi there, Amateur. It's my pleasure to say that you've been accepted into Dusk. I look forward to seeing you around more. I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Thank you,
    Sentai
    BleuetBleu
    BleuetBleu

Post by BleuetBleu Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:36 am

Welcome to Dusk Amateur! I'm happy to see you in the clan Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:59 am