Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

Brian's Application

Brian Is God
    Brian Is God

Brian's Application Empty Brian's Application

Post by Brian Is God Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:20 am

Username: Brian Is God
    Total level: Don't know right now, 1200 maybe...
    Timezone: EST
    Highest skill:
    Lowest skill:Hunter
    Tell us about yourself: Name's Brian feel free to call me Bry, Lift weights as a second hobby next to RS, I'm currently a college student and just see RS as a quality game to play during my free time. I've played rs since about 02' I'm not an allstar at the game I just have a decent knowledge of things I usually hit a wall in the game so i'm looking for a clan to learn a bit from and advance further into the game and hope to find a few cool people rather than befriending people who just log for the rest of the year.
    Why did you choose Dusk? Honestly just googled a few random clans and liked that this has a forums and community driven players.
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Yep
    Will you actively support the clan? Of course,
    Will you be active on the forums, check at least a couple times per week? No problem.
    Sentai
    Sentai

Brian's Application Empty Re: Brian's Application

Post by Sentai Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:42 am

Hi there Brian,

Nice to meet you! I'm pleased to say that you've been accepted into Dusk. Please join the CC & say hello when you get the chance. I look forward to seeing you around more.

Thanks,
    Sentai

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:34 am