Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

3 posters

Pogh10's Dusk APP

pogh10
    pogh10

Pogh10's Dusk APP Empty Pogh10's Dusk APP

Post by pogh10 Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:32 am

Username: Pogh10

Total level: 564+ (Still training quickly)

Timezone: Eastern

Highest skill: Attack and Strength

Lowest skill: Runecrafting, huntung and construction

Tell us about yourself: I took a break from runescape seeing I didn't agree with the new changes. I came back thrilled about OSRS, and am looking for a friendly group of people to play with. I played Runescape ever since I was a 'squeaker' (since I was 7 years old). I never been in a clan, and really think I would enjoy Runescape 2007 a lot more if I was in one. I love PVM-ing, combat training and PK-ing.

Why did you choose Dusk? I chose Dusk because you guys seem like a very fun and laid back clan. I was also in the clan chat and was warmly welcomed by everyone.

Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? I read the rules and make 1000% sense. I couldn't agree with them more.

Will you actively support the clan? I will definitely do so by participating in events as much as I could, and be online as much as I could.

Will you be active on the forums, check at least a couple times per week? I will be sure to check the forums daily, and if I need to go away post something on the forums to notify other members and administrators.
    Skylasher
    Skylasher

Pogh10's Dusk APP Empty Re: Pogh10's Dusk APP

Post by Skylasher Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:29 am

Sweet app man, Cant wait to get to know you!
    Sentai
    Sentai

Post by Sentai Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:30 am

Hi there, Pogh! It's my pleasure to say that you've been accepted into Dusk. I look forward to seeing you around, and I hope you have a good time with us!

Sentai

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:15 pm