Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

3 posters

SkyLasher's Application :)!

Skylasher
    Skylasher

SkyLasher's Application :)! Empty SkyLasher's Application :)!

Post by Skylasher Wed May 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Username: Skylasher
    Total level: 1195
    Timezone: Eastern
    Highest skill: 81
    Lowest skill: 25
    Tell us about yourself: Im just a typical Runescape friendly player. I enjoy the old school game, I love to spend time on computers and socialize and what not. I have been playing since the real 2004. I have recently started to get back into the game. My name is Aidan, I am from Saskatchewan, and i am 16 years old.
    [Insert the your introduction here]
    Why did you choose Dusk? My friend Chopped07 is super friendly and has been a good friend on the game, and he told me about this awesome clan!
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Yes of course, I agree with the majority of the rules, seem pretty fair to me to be honest.
    Will you actively support the clan? Yes i will be on a deecent amount and try to contribute to the clan as much as possible, Also i will be a positive influence towards everything on the clan and such.
    Will you be active on the forums, check at least a couple times per week?
    Yes i will be very active on the forums as i like to skill more then combat so i switch my tabs a lot and read in my spare time. So Ill check it every day i am online.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Sentai
    Sentai

SkyLasher's Application :)! Empty Re: SkyLasher's Application :)!

Post by Sentai Wed May 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Hi there Skylasher. Nice to meet you! I'm happy to say that you have been accepted to Dusk! Please say hello in the clan chat when you get the chance, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome!

Sentai
    Skylasher
    Skylasher

Post by Skylasher Wed May 21, 2014 12:07 pm

PRIMUS wrote:You seem awesome.
    Thank you man! Look forward to meeting you and having some good convos  cheers 
    Skylasher
    Skylasher

Post by Skylasher Wed May 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Super wrote:Hi there Skylasher. Nice to meet you! I'm happy to say that you have been accepted to Dusk! Please say hello in the clan chat when you get the chance, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome!

Sentai

Thank you dude, I look forward to also meeting you, I've seen you around too in seers village lots!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:39 pm