Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

DoItYourse1f's Application

DoItYourse1f

DoItYourse1f's Application Empty DoItYourse1f's Application

Post by DoItYourse1f Mon May 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Username: DoItYourse1f
    Total level: 571
    Timezone: PST
    Highest skill: 49 fishing
    Lowest skill: 1 defense, farming, construction, & hunter
    Tell us about yourself:
    I'm an 18 year old guy living in California, I work full-time and go to school full-time so I have a pretty busy life but I do get time to play at times throughout the day and usually at night. My current goal is to build a strong 1 defense pure out of my account but I enjoy skilling and other activities in RS more than grinding combat skills all day Razz
    Why did you choose Dusk? Dusk looks like an active community and that's what matters to me. I don't get to play as much as I'd like to, but it seems like joining Dusk will allow me to make the most out of my playing time. Smile
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Yes
    Will you actively support the clan? Yes
    Will you be active on the forums, check at least a couple times per week? Yes
    Sentai
    Sentai

DoItYourse1f's Application Empty Re: DoItYourse1f's Application

Post by Sentai Tue May 06, 2014 1:22 am

Welcome to the clan! You've been accepted. Please join the CC and say hello. We look forward to seeing you around. Smile

Sentai

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:57 pm