Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

A Skylit Intro

A Skylit
    A Skylit

A Skylit Intro Empty A Skylit Intro

Post by A Skylit Fri May 02, 2014 7:15 am

Thought I'd get around to posting on the forums Very Happy

Little about myself..

Names Trevor, 19 years old, currently majoring for multimedia design. I don't do much besides groundskeep my local police station for work and play a variety of games. I also fix computers on the side for extra money, so any IT problems I'm here for you. I've been playing Runescape for 10 years, the first time I was introduced to it I was going to bible camp and my friends made me play it and I've been addicted since. I'm apart of many different communities ranging from this clan to my obsession with my Minnesota Vikings. I love talking and messing around with people and hopefully everyone enjoys my dry humor I throw in at times. I also love any time of music you can imagine, and I'm big into my local music scene.

Right now in Runescape I'm making my character into a 70/60/80/95hp staker/pker mix. So that should last me awhile haha.

Oh, and I have the best girl any guy could ever ask for! Smile She should be joining us as soon as I get around to fixing her computer.

Spoiler:

A Skylit Intro Empty Re: A Skylit Intro

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 12:40 am

Welcome Smile hope you enjoy yourself

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:43 am