Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

freaxx22's Application

freaxxx904
    freaxxx904

freaxx22's Application Empty freaxx22's Application

Post by freaxxx904 Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:30 am

Username:freaxx22
    Total level:500 and increasing as we speak lol.
    Timezone:EST
    Highest skill:41 magic and fishing
    Lowest skill: lvl 1 a few things
    Tell us about yourself: I just recently made this account and started to play again a few days ago.  i am a member.  I played RS back in 02 to around 08 when i stopped.  

Hi i am Anthony a 22 year old college student who enjoys playing video games.  I have 2 part time jobs, i work at Gamestop, and a Truck accessories store, in Florida.  I plan on leveling very fast i have sleep insomnia so i have plenty of time to do so.

Why did you choose Dusk?  i told this guy i have been talking to in game for a few hours i was looking for a good clan to join, and was referred to Dusk
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them?  yes and of course =D
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events? i would be glad to, its boring playing by myself =(
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week? yes i love to read forums =D
    Thy42
    Thy42

freaxx22's Application Empty Re: freaxx22's Application

Post by Thy42 Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:39 am

Hello Freaxxx! Thanks for sending in an app! I'm happy to say you've been accepted into Dusk. Welcome to the team! I look forward to seeing you around the CC.

Regards,
    Thy

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 pm