Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

Skill Week #6: Mining

Sentai
    Sentai

Skill Week #6: Mining Empty Skill Week #6: Mining

Post by Sentai Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:47 am

Mining has won our sixth skill week voting! So, get your pickaxes & prospector outfits ready for some competition. I'm sure Dusk will be filling up the Motherlode Mine this week!

To view the full competition, you can go to this link:

http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/competitions.php?competition=1025

This event begins on Monday, July 14th as 12:00AM GMT or Sunday, July 13th at 7:00PM EST, flat!

To begin this event, log out ingame and then click "update" after selecting your name on the competition list after the event begins, so as to be sure that your gains are being tracked right away!

To continue to see your updated exp, you will have to do this throughout the week, whenever you please. Staff members will be going through and clicking update on people we know are competing as well. So, if you'd like for us to click your name every now and then, just tell us ingame or post in this thread.

Best of luck, miners!

Have a nice day,
    Sentai

Skill Week #6: Mining Empty Re: Skill Week #6: Mining

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:07 am

damn, I was SO hoping for firemaking Sad <3 goodluck everyone!
    Chessmaster
    Chessmaster

Post by Chessmaster Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:13 am

Currently only have the helmet so maybe I can use this time as a chance to get the full set.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:34 pm