Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

4 posters

MmmFear & Dark Kebbits's Applications

V erac
    V erac

MmmFear & Dark Kebbits's Applications Empty MmmFear & Dark Kebbits's Applications

Post by V erac Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:41 am

Username: MmmFear
    Total level: 1217
    Timezone: Eastern Time (UTC-05:00)
    Highest skill: Strength - 77, HP - 71
    Lowest skill: Hunter - 9
    Tell us about yourself:
    I've been playing RS since 06. I stopped playing RS when EOC came but returned last summer for Old School. Experienced player with significant knowledge of the game. Looking for chill people to talk to and to gain or give advice if needed. Also trying to PvM soon and need a solid team as I haven't PvM'd bosses before.
    Why did you choose Dusk? I looked through a couple threads and this one seems pretty cool. I also like the name.
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Yes, I agree
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events? Sure
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week? Yes, I'm on almost every other day but sometimes i'm not on at all for a whole day.
    João
    João

MmmFear & Dark Kebbits's Applications Empty Re: MmmFear & Dark Kebbits's Applications

Post by João Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:58 am

Best of luck my friend
    Sentai
    Sentai

MmmFear & Dark Kebbits's Applications Empty Re: MmmFear & Dark Kebbits's Applications

Post by Sentai Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:54 am

Hi there Fear,

It's my pleasure to say that you have been accepted into Dusk. When you get the chance, please come into the clan chat and say hello to everyone. I hope you have a wonderful day, and I look forward to seeing you around!

All the best,
    Sentai

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:49 am

*moved to accepted applications*

=)
    Congratulations!
    Kebbits
    Kebbits

MmmFear & Dark Kebbits's Applications Empty Dark Kebbits Application

Post by Kebbits Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:13 am

Username:Dark Kebbits
    Total level:1303
    Timezone:PST
    Highest skill:99 Fletching
    Lowest skill:1 Farming (my only "1"  tongue )
    Tell us about yourself:I am 18 from BC Canada, and addicted to 07 as everyone else haha. i was a Void range pure but have recently switched to zerker which i am quite excited about. I love to joke and screw around with people while playing rs but always have as much fun and possible and be serious when need be.
    Why did you choose Dusk? I liked the Rules and all round structure of the clan
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them?yes and yes
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events?yes ofc
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week?yeah why not

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 am

haha kebbits Razz you should have made your own post Razz

either way, it's my pleasure to welcome you to Dusk!!
    I hope you enjoy your time with us, and I'll see you in chat <3 Smile

~~Crash
    João
    João

Post by João Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Welcome Kebbits

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm