Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

5 posters

Jiklim

Jiklim
    Jiklim

Jiklim Empty Jiklim

Post by Jiklim Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:23 am

Introducing myself / Real Life

Hello everybody! My name is Cameron and i'm 16 years old. I live within the UK and my interests include video games such as Runescape, Call of Duty, Borderlands, Trials etc, some of which you may or may not have heard of. I'm also interested into subject areas such as Computing and Mathematics, both of which i'm currently studying at college. Additionally, I also have a lot of knowledge in the above mentioned games, so any questions about said games and I should be able to answer them.

Runescape Life

I have been playing Runescape since Summer 2006. I have made many accounts in the past, but only really achieved great progress on a few of them, one of which (my 1st account, username was 'Cameronza') that was hacked, meaning I had to start all over again  Sad . On my 1st account, I was one of the lucky few to get a lucky spectral spirit shield from the squeal of fortune. I have quit in the past, that being in 2008 for a few years due to getting bored of the game, and then came back in 2010 and was hacked in 2012. Made a new account and started from scratch the next day. I knew that Runescape was just a game, so I didn't care less about being hacked, which is the complete opposite reaction to what most would go through Razz

Now I look back at my days in Pre-EOC and I can say I was a bad player, but back then I was quite young so I had a lack of understanding. Nowadays in OSRS I mostly do skilling as that is what my main account focuses on in the game due to my end goal being to max my account (2277 Total), and on my zerker i'll be trying to step into the world of Pking to experience it myself. I did have next to no experience of Pking, but the 1st clan I was in on OSRS helped me grasp a basic understanding of what to do and what not to do in certain situations, and most importantly made me more confident in the wilderness. The only experience I had beforehand was probably from doing clue scrolls and panicking whenever I saw a white dot on the minimap which led to me logging out.

Clan Life

Clans I have joined in the past:

Fusion Core (August 2010 - June 2012 - Pre-EOC)

Community clan - I was in this clan on my Runescape account on what is now called RS3 before it was unfortunately hacked  Sad . Was an excellent clan at that time, and have lots of good memories. The clan itself had a brilliant community with knowledgeable players and helpful people along the way. I still keep in contact with the leader every now and then, just that I'm not in the clan anymore as I don't play RS3 due to OSRS being released.

The British Elites (April 2013 - August 2014 - OSRS)

Pking Clan - I joined this clan after I started to get really interested into OSRS, and wanted a community of people to interact and have fun with. Had a great time in this clan, and a few members in the clan I still talk to on a regular basis. As well as Fusion Core, I had a great time in this clan as well. However, my time in the clan all ended after getting kicked because of a joke that got out of hand (If you're interested I can tell you the story of this). A month after this event, and the OSRS side of the clan disbanded due to most of the members eventually leaving (When I joined we had 60 members, when I left we had 10.)

Hexis (August 2013 - Present - OSRS)

Skilling / Efficiency clan - Hexis has been the most helpful clan I have been in by far, mostly because it focuses on high end skilling, and mainly the reason how I transformed from being an average player to trying to be efficient with the time I spend in the game (some people that I take the game too seriously, but i'm not fussed at all, it's just people's opinions.) Hexis has a great mix of people that are all very knowledgeable of the game due to the high requirements of entering the clan (Only the top 250 efficient players on OSRS can enter). I am still currently in this clan, and have no plans of leaving for whatever reason in the near future.

Why do I want to join?

I joined this clan because I would like to be part of a helpful group of people on my Zerker account. Being a member in a clan or many clans brings a whole new level of enjoyment into the game, and with the current community, the game is more fun and enjoyable when you are with a group of people you can trust and have respect for. In my opinion, I believe I am a knowledgeable player on OSRS overall, so I will be able to provide lots of useful and reliable information for anyone that requires help in the clan.

Contact me

You can contact myself in many ways via PMing me.

Runescape IGN: Jiklim (Main) / Baby Jiklim (Zerker)
    Steam: Cameronza
    Gamertag (XBL): Cameronza

Of course you can always message me on the forums and I will reply back, but there's always alternatives.

Thank you for everyone who has read all of my introduction, and wish you good luck on your OSRS adventures!  Very Happy

Last edited by Jiklim on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sentai
    Sentai

Jiklim Empty Re: Jiklim

Post by Sentai Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:28 am

Very, very thorough introduction you have here. Best of luck on your zerker, and I'm happy to have you in the clan. Smile You seem like a very helpful, knowledgable player!
    All Powerful Admin

Post by All Powerful Admin Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:45 am

Welcome to the clan and the forums Cameron. Believe it or not I have read all of your introduction Wink

Good luck on your path to maxed total level, that's what I'm after too but you're a tad close than I am.
    jetman

Post by jetman Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:22 am

Nice stats!! Smile
    Trinity

Post by Trinity Thu May 01, 2014 12:32 pm

Fellow UK bud Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content