Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

My goals ( May be small to you but this is big to me )

Skylasher
    Skylasher

My goals ( May be small to you but this is big to me ) Empty My goals ( May be small to you but this is big to me )

Post by Skylasher Wed May 21, 2014 12:44 pm

So yes, I have a huge goal in my opinion to get. My stats right now, are very low. My goal is to get all my Skilling skills, So basically every skill in the game above 80. Ive already started on some skills and i am not giving up and i am going to attempt to get them all up to 80 without touching anymore quests as i hate doing quests.. lol! . But Yeah after i get all 80 skilling stats, I will move onto combat and slayer and just max out my acount like that. Then after that i will just skill and enjoy runescape Smile Thats basically my goals for this game, may seem kinda lame but its big for me!

http://prntscr.com/3l3yoj

My goals ( May be small to you but this is big to me ) Empty Re: My goals ( May be small to you but this is big to me )

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 12:39 am

Good luck Smile
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Skylasher
    Skylasher

My goals ( May be small to you but this is big to me ) Empty Re: My goals ( May be small to you but this is big to me )

Post by Skylasher Thu May 22, 2014 2:30 pm

PRIMUS wrote:Good luck, it'll take some work.
    Thank you guys, and Primus, i noticed. Its been pretty rough, but i think if i stick to it i can get it done. I might bump my goal down to 75's Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:42 pm