Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

2 posters

Simmo's App!

SimmoRS

Simmo's App! Empty Simmo's App!

Post by SimmoRS Tue May 13, 2014 4:02 am

Username: SimmoRS
    Total level: 1350
    Timezone: GMT/BST
    Highest skill: 90 Strength
    Lowest skill: 1 Hunter Razz
    Tell us about yourself:
    Hello, my name is Reece, i'm a 15 yr old male from Liverpool, England and all I really do is play runescape in my spare time. Smile
    Why did you choose Dusk? I'm looking for a group of people to entertain me, pvm with me, talk to, and generally be in a community. After looking on zybez Dusk had the most formal, serious looking (and good looking) thread so I figured why not give it a shot? Smile
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them?Yes
    Will you actively support the clan?Yessir
    Will you be active on the forums, check at least a couple times per week? Sure, I like to take part in discussions

I hope you accept me since I can get bored on runescape when most my friends are offline and it would be cool to have more people to talk to when I grind skills Smile
    Sentai
    Sentai

Simmo's App! Empty Re: Simmo's App!

Post by Sentai Tue May 13, 2014 4:38 am

Hi there, Simmo. You've been accepted. Please join the CC and say hello to everyone when you get the chance. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best,
    Sentai

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:54 pm