Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Dusk brews up various degrees of trouble!

Thy42
    Thy42

Dusk brews up various degrees of trouble! Empty Dusk brews up various degrees of trouble!

Post by Thy42 Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:56 am

Hello! I'll be the first to admit I've been a bit lazy with events, so I apologize for that. But anyway, it's about time we do one, and I can't think of a more appropriate one. Trouble brewing has been a big hit in the past, as despite the quest requirement, it's a very fun minigame, in my opinion, and one that is not often done.

The only requirement to do this minigame is the quest Cabin Fever, which is a bit on the hefty side, but that's why I am posting this with a fairly large gap of time before the event.

The gist of it is, it's a non-combat Castle Wars, so as long as you have the levels to do Cabin fever, anyone may participate. If you've never done it before, don't worry! A few of us have done it before, and can help you out. But also, please do take a look at this guide before the event: Link

Information:
    Date: Sunday, Febuary 15th, 2015
    Time: 5PM EST/10PM GMT
    Requirements: Completion of Cabin Fever (Quest guide here), decent cooking level

Hope to see you all there!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 pm