Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Check it

JacuzziDoobie
    JacuzziDoobie

Check it Empty Check it

Post by JacuzziDoobie Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Username: The Neo Nite
    Total level: 600
    Timezone: EST
    Highest skill: 57 WC
    Lowest skill: 1 DEF
    Tell us about yourf 1sself: Started the game in 2004, just started up again on old school and I'm looking for the social aspect to return as well. Laid back, but mature. Extensive clan leadership/admin experience.

Insert an introduction here - at least 2 lines. For example, you could tell us about your hobbies/interests, what kind of pets you have, where you're from or literally anything about you!

I'm a type of member that likes to get involved and active in clan chat and activities. My name is homage to The Old Nite if you didn't pick up on it or don't know who he is.

Why did you choose Dusk?
     Honestly I hadn't been searching for a clan for less than 10 minutes before I found your site and you guys are the only clan that will accept such a nooby character lol. You seem like a good time though Smile

Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them?
     ... maybe

Will you actively support the clan by attending events?
     Yes

Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week?
     If I really like you guys it will be way more than that!

Check it Empty Re: Check it

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Accepted, See you in the CC!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 pm