Dusk Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

5 posters

Eternal Dusk - Every catch goal! (fishing)

Eternal Dusk
    Eternal Dusk

Eternal Dusk - Every catch goal! (fishing) Empty Eternal Dusk - Every catch goal! (fishing)

Post by Eternal Dusk Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here so a lot of you probably don't know me. Anyways, I wanted to introduce myself by starting a little goal for myself. I'm not a hardcore gamer so this should turn out to be quite the challenge for me. I will attempt to gain the fishing level required to catch every single fish in old school Runescape, I am now level 70 with 785,944 experience, and will need to gain at least 2,472,650 more experience to reach my goal.

[Every catch goal]

Level 76 - Shark [X]
    Level 79 - Sea turtle [ ]
    Level 81 - Manta ray [ ]
    Level 85 - Dark crab [ ]

Current training method: Lobsters

Current fishing experience: 1,191,904 (level 74)

August 20:
    Starting xp = 798,784
    Ending xp = 831,964
    71 fishing*

August 21:
    Starting xp = 831964
    Ending xp = 900,944
    72 fishing*

August 22:
    Starting xp = 900,944
    Ending xp = 1,003,784
    73 fishing*

August 23:
    Starting xp = 1,003,784
    Ending xp = 1,065,384

August 24:
    I decided to gain defence and abandon the obby pure. Fishing xp might be a little slower these next few days because of stat training and questing Smile

September 1:
    So I've taken a small break from the goal but not I think I'm back Smile Over the last week I've been training combat and doing level 2 clue scrolls. Iv'e decided to switch it up and go for lobsters now, apparently they're a little more profitable, and besides, I already have two big swordfish in the bank. Currently 1,210,421xp (level 74). Soon I'll be at the first milestone of my goal, level 76 fishing!

September 6:
    Today I managed to complete the first part of my goal! 76 fishing is officially done. I've gained approximately 90k fishing experience today in order to gain the level. Only 3 more levels until level 79 for Sea turtles!

September 11:
    77 fishing just now, I spent my whole night at barbarian fishing instead of doing my physics homework Smile 2 more levels until Sea turtles!

Last edited by Eternal Dusk on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Sentai
    Sentai

Eternal Dusk - Every catch goal! (fishing) Empty Re: Eternal Dusk - Every catch goal! (fishing)

Post by Sentai Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:27 am

Best of luck, friend!
    João
    João

Eternal Dusk - Every catch goal! (fishing) Empty Re: Eternal Dusk - Every catch goal! (fishing)

Post by João Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Good Luck friend
    Brent
    Brent

Post by Brent Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Interesting goal. I wish you the best of luck, and welcome to the clan btw. Smile
    Eternal Dusk
    Eternal Dusk

Post by Eternal Dusk Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:03 am

Brent wrote:Interesting goal. I wish you the best of luck, and welcome to the clan btw. Smile

Thanks for all the encouragement guys, things are coming along nicely, I should be posting my progress shortly. Very Happy 
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:24 am

NO!!! WAIT!!! PLEASE!!!

As much as I am a huge fan of this goal, I must warn you...

Tuna/Swordfish fishing is the slowest xp rate besides like shrimp/anchovies, not even kidding. At 91 fishing I get like 20k/hr xp doing it. I'm only doing it for a big swordfish, and if I were doing anything else I would likely be at 92 fishing already. It is the worst xp you can get fishing. Lava eels and rainbow fish might be worse. But those are useless anyways.

Anyways, good luck on your goal! Very Happy
    Eternal Dusk
    Eternal Dusk

Post by Eternal Dusk Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Rock wrote:NO!!! WAIT!!! PLEASE!!!

As much as I am a huge fan of this goal, I must warn you...

Tuna/Swordfish fishing is the slowest xp rate besides like shrimp/anchovies, not even kidding. At 91 fishing I get like 20k/hr xp doing it. I'm only doing it for a big swordfish, and if I were doing anything else I would likely be at 92 fishing already. It is the worst xp you can get fishing. Lava eels and rainbow fish might be worse. But those are useless anyways.

Anyways, good luck on your goal! Very Happy

Haha thanks for the tips but I actually get around 34k/h doing swordfish and tuna at 76 fishing, I switch back and forth just to keep it fresh. Lobsters are slightly slower than Swordfish and Tuna for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:23 pm